“Recently renovated, by the Seresina family, enhancing, in particular, the vintage atmosphere which characterizes it, the mansion has eleven finely furnished double rooms which offer a calm and comfortable environment, with a lake or a park view, and services such as telephone, satellite TV, internet connection, mini fridge, and a safe.
The common spaces are organised to guarantee the tranquillity and relaxation typical of a private villa, but with the well-cared service of a Hotel and restaurant of the finest quality: management and staff, in fact, welcome guests in a climate of kindness and great familiarity, to give a truly unforgettable stay. “
Hotel Villa Sostaga is a charming and attractive location, an oasis of peace immersed in the green of the splendid Lake Garda landscape. It offers delightful and unique dishes for a perfect and relaxed wedding reception.
This villa, immersed in a lush ancient park, offers all its enchanting exterior and interior spaces to guarantee a location of great charm.
- Do they host more than one event a day?No
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?No
- How many guests can it hold?Fino a 80
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?We have elegant menus, prepared to excellent standards by our chefs and able to satisfy even the most discerning palates
- Do you have any special menus?Children’s menus, vegetarian and vegan menus, menus for people suffering with coeliac’s disease, menus for people with diabetes...
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes
- Is there a surcharge?No surcharge
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?From Easter to the first week of November for lunch only. In autumn/winter with exclusive Villa at any time.
- Do you have access for disabled people?Yes
- Are pets allowed?Yes
- VenueLake view
- What types of payment do you accept?Cash, Bank transfer, Cheque, 30% on confirmation and the remainder the day of the event
- Prices start at€ 100 per person