A nineteenth-century mansion in neoclassical style directly overlooking the shores of Lake Garda, framed by an Italian garden.
An oasis of rare beauty where everything will be taken care of to the smallest detail to celebrate the most important day, an ideal place to celebrate in intimacy a few steps away from one of the most famous places of Lake Garda; a great starting point to visit the day after the wedding, the Vittoriale degli italiani, Heller garden or to organize tours of the lake by boat or food and wine tastings in the cellars of Garda and Franciacorta.
For a arrival in style, the bride can access the villa directly by boat, where there is a private dock in front of the entrance. The entrance leads directly into the Italian garden, where you can organize the ceremony with a symbolic rite facing the lake. In the garden you can set up an area for an aperitif and one for the reception and in case of bad weather you can celebrate in the internal halls of the villa that will be set up according to the tastes and needs of the spouses.
For the evening reception it can be celebrated until midnight; for those wishing to continue the festivities until late at night, thanks to the taxi boat service, together with friends and relatives there is the possibility of dancing in the renowned Torre San Marco disco where it is possible to book reserved tables where it is possible to celebrate until 3 am : 00 am
For the reception, the villa can accommodate up to a maximum of 50 guests.
4 suites elegantly furnished in antique style
Monnalisa master suite with private lake view terrace. The bridal suite!
- Is it possible to hold a wedding ceremony here?Only symbolic rite
- Do they host more than one event a day?No
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?No
- How many guests can it hold?Up to 50
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?Sophisticated menus created by our chefs, able to satisfy the most demanding palates
- Do you have any special menus?Menus for children, vegetarians, vegans, celiacs, diabetics
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes
- Is there a surcharge?No
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?Untill 24:00
- Do you have access for disabled people?No
- Are pets allowed?No
- VenueLake view, historic centre
- Prices start at€ 7.000