A villa of rare and sought after beauty. Overlooks the lake. The richly frescoed salon, the monumental staircase and garden, the enchanting terraces, make it a work of art. For a unique and dreamy ceremony.
- Is it possible to hold a wedding ceremony here?Yes, only symbolic ritual
- Do they host more than one event a day?No
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?Yes
- How many guests can it hold?Up to 200
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?The menus vary depending on the choices of the guests. We do not have a kitchen service but our guests take advantage of the experience and professionalism of catering that collaborate with our Villa (sophisticated menus created by our chefs, able to satisfy the most demanding palates)
- Do you have any special menus?Children’s menus, vegetarian and vegan menus, menus for people suffering with coeliac’s disease, menus for people with diabetes...
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes
- Is there a surcharge?No surcharge
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?Untill 02:30 AM
- Do you have access for disabled people?The structure has few architectural barriers. Only in bad weather it is necessary to climb a flight of stairs
- Are pets allowed?No
- VenueLake view, centre of town
- What types of payment do you accept?Bank transfer, check, A deposit on confirmation and the remainder at the end of the event
Choosing the perfect Church to get married on lake Garda Here are a few very interesting suggestions to pick the right Church to get married! Have you chosen to get married on lake Garda? Then you must decide in which Church you want to celebrate your wedding! The lake is filled with splendid locations: […]