A villa of rare and refined beauty that overlooks the lake.
This splendid 18th century residence offers the possibility to choose different environments to organize your wedding guaranteeing total privacy and tranquility. The perfect location for those who want to create a truly unique and exclusive wedding by combining the pleasure of an elegant, refined and engaging evening.
Lake front garden:
Its Italian garden with flowery islands and English lawns can be used for an aperitif, ceremony or dinner. For weddings of more than 150 guests a tensile structure can be hired.
Atrium and monumental staircase
Going beyond the atrium with its mighty columns and two carriages, there will be a splendid stairway from the 18th century decorated with statues of classical deities and frescoed walls.
The atrium can be used for the ceremony or as an aperitif and used for dancing and music after midnight.
The monumental staircase will lead you to the entrance of the hall, frescoed with lake themes. The hall of honor with its large windows, which overlook the lake on one side and the monumental garden on the other, will amaze your guests who will be able to relive the fascinating atmosphere of the 18th century salons.
The monumental garden
Set among the hills, on the other side of the villa is this amazing monumental garden in perspective, enriched with seventeenth-century sculptures, fountains, a cave and lemon-houses.
The ideal place to organize the ceremony or aperitif.
Two twin terraces overlooking the lake that connect the monumental garden to the villa offer a spectacular and exciting view. Recommended for the ceremony, aperitif or for cutting the cake.
For ceremonies with few guests, the villa provides rooms with smaller dimensions.
Plan B – Rain
In case of bad weather, the villa is able to manage up to 150 guests, using the interiors.
Over 150 people will in any case have to rent a marquee to guarantee the reception even in case of rain.
Guests have different possibilities to access the villa; crossing the monumental garden, crossing the door that opens onto the atrium or via the lake, docking at the marina adjacent to the property.
At 200 meters from the villa there is a car park that can accommodate up to 100 cars, a private parking lot will soon be available.
Music and fireworks
Until midnight it is possible to celebrate outdoors; after that hour the celebrations are allowed in the atrium of the villa. It is not possible to dance and play in the salons for structural reasons of the dwelling. Fireworks are allowed in the lake, as long as the safety regulations in force are respected.
If you have chosen this location for your fairytale wedding contact us to receive a personalized quote or to be followed during the organization of your wedding.
- Is it possible to hold a wedding ceremony here?Yes, only symbolic ritual
- Do they host more than one event a day?No
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?Yes
- How many guests can it hold?Up to 200
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?The menus vary depending on the choices of the guests. We do not have a kitchen service but our guests take advantage of the experience and professionalism of catering that collaborate with our Villa (sophisticated menus created by our chefs, able to satisfy the most demanding palates)
- Do you have any special menus?Children’s menus, vegetarian and vegan menus, menus for people suffering with coeliac’s disease, menus for people with diabetes...
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes
- Is there a surcharge?No surcharge
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?Untill 02:30 AM
- Do you have access for disabled people?The structure has few architectural barriers. Only in bad weather it is necessary to climb a flight of stairs
- Are pets allowed?No
- VenueLake view, centre of town
- What types of payment do you accept?Bank transfer, check, A deposit on confirmation and the remainder at the end of the event
Choosing the perfect Church to get married on lake Garda Here are a few very interesting suggestions to pick the right Church to get married! Have you chosen to get married on lake Garda? Then you must decide in which Church you want to celebrate your wedding! The lake is filled with splendid locations: […]