“Villa Bissiniga is a historic dwelling on the hill of Salò overlooking the gulf. Immersed in a nineteen century old park, an ancient house framed by olive trees on the hill: this is Villa Bissiniga! A place of the heart. Here you can breathe the quiet and elegance of Lake Garda.
- Is it possible to hold a wedding ceremony here?Yes
- Do they host more than one event a day?No
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?No
- How many guests can it hold?Up to 100
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?We have elegant menus, prepared to excellent standards by our chefs and able to satisfy even the most discerning palates
- Do you have any special menus?Children’s menus, vegetarian and vegan menus, menus for people suffering with coeliac’s disease, menus for people with diabetes...
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes
- Is there a surcharge?No surcharge
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?Untill 00:00 AM
- Do you have access for disabled people?No
- Are pets allowed?Yes
- VenueLake view, hill
- What types of payment do you accept?Cash, Bank transfer, 30% on confirmation and the remainder the day of the event
- Prices start at€ 500 for the location rent, € 80 per person for the reception