Ristorante Vecchia Dogana, is the perfect solution for stylish weddings a few steps from the shores of Lake Garda.
Its unique position, adjacent to the ancient and picturesque port of Lazise and in the shadow of the ancient parish church of San Nicolò, creates a setting full of charm to celebrate truly enchanting wedding receptions.
Inside there is a large and elegant room that can accommodate up to 50 guests.
The outdoor terrace overlooking the lake overlooks the historic square and offers a wonderful setting for the aperitif and the cutting of the cake.
The wedding menu, characterized by the right mix of tradition and innovation, will be created by professional chefs, attentive to your needs and ready to meet your specific requests.
- Is it possible to hold a wedding ceremony here?No
- Do they host more than one event a day?No
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?No
- How many guests can it hold?Up to 50
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?Great buffet of appetizers on the lakefront terrace. Served menu: 2 first courses 1 second dish Wedding cake Water, Wines, Coffee. On request: Buffet of Sweets, Chocolates, Open Bar.
- Do you have any special menus?Menu for children, vegetarians, vegans, for celiacs. The Chefs of Dogana Veneta are available to create personalized menus and satisfy any specific request of the spouses and their guests.
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes
- Is there a surcharge?No
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?Untill 00:00 AM
- Do you have access for disabled people?No
- Are pets allowed?Yes, small pets
- VenueLake view, centre of town
- What types of payment do you accept?30% deposit and the balance before the event
- Prices start at€ 85 per person