La Dacia restaurant is a place surrounded by green vineyards of Bardolino doc, chosen by those who love search for relaxation and tranquility. Guests are welcomed in a warm and refined atmosphere, under the trusses that span the wide and feature the main hall where the attention to detail in the decor make the difference.
The cuisine is based on seasonality, the tradition of the territory and on the search for high-quality products. Pasta, ravioli and gnocchi are homemade using eggs and stone ground flours; the selections of meats and cheeses come from the plateauof Lessinia. Also, great attention is given to vegetarian dishes, prepared with raw materials cultivated mostly in the garden of the property.
- Is it possible to hold a wedding ceremony here?Yes, only symbolic ritual
- Do they host more than one event a day?Yes, But only smalll events
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?Yes
- How many guests can it hold?Up to 120
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?We have elegant menus, prepared to excellent standards by our chefs and able to satisfy even the most discerning palates
- Do you have any special menus?Children’s menus, vegetarian and vegan menus, menus for people suffering with coeliac’s disease, menus for people with diabetes...
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes, only if there is the traceability of the cake
- Is there a surcharge?No surcharge
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?Untill 00:00 AM
- Do you have access for disabled people?Yes
- Are pets allowed?Yes
- What types of payment do you accept?Cash, Bank transfer, Cheque, a deposit on confirmation and the remainder at the end of the event
- Prices start at€ 65
RESTAURANT LA DACIA’S DELICACIES A varied, tasty and selected menu for a perfectly delicious wedding banquet! The Ristorante la Dacia is in Bardolino, close to lake Garda: absorbed in nature, it is an oasis of tranquility, away from traffic and noise, and it is a perfect venue to organize a delicious wedding dinner. […]