It was September 2008 when I organized the first Italian-German marriage in Italy: the protagonists were my husband and I, celebrated by our 65 invited Italy and Germany flocked from all over for the event. The experience was so significant that from that moment I knew that my passion, nurtured from childhood to make the interpreter could take me over … And so, little by little, I started working with my then customer, today my friend and colleague Doris Linke, founder from the Agency’s 1999 “Hochzeitsservice Linke”, because requests from the German couples eager to fulfil their dream of love Lake Garda increased more and more. In fact places such as Bardolino, Lazise, Bardolino, Garda, Malcesine, Limone, Gargnano, Sal, Gardone and now Garda island they are predestined to be the background to the long-awaited and fateful, “Yes, I do!”
Now, after so many years of experience and over 250 happy couples and married, yet know better what they expect and want German, Austrian or Swiss couples who come to us with the desire to get married in the place where they go to when they were kids, where they met or just in an elegant, warm and with a climate almost always reliable. Long live the newlyweds!
- Do you work exclusively with certain suppliers?No restrictions
- What types of cerimony do you organise?Religious, Civil, Symbolic, Orthodox
- DO you organise religious weddings of all denominations?Yes
- Which type of weddings do you specialise in?Religious, Civil, Symbolic, Theme, Vintage. I am happy to provide you with a customised creative consultancy service, in line with your budget.
- On average. How large are the weddings you organise?Between 2 and 150 guests
- Do you work for more than one event on one day?Yes
- How soon before the event do I have to contact you?As soon as possible, We are also specialized in fast wedding
- Do you work alone or in a team?In team
- Do you have collaborators in case of unforeseen circumstances?Yes
- Do you stay at the venue until the end of the event?Only on request
THE MAGIC OF LIGHT: THE RITUAL OF CANDLES Would you like to make your wedding at Lake Garda even more unforgettable and magical? Maria Teresa Baracetti Garn, expert Wedding planner, offers an engaging ceremony filled with romance: the rite of Candles Maria Teresa tells us about this special ritual, which you can include […]