A “sample of regions of the world”, as Andrè Heller defines his “magic” Garden in Gardone Riviera, transforming it into a heavenly place where plants from all over the world are hosted and many, many colors that explode during the blooms.
This incredible variety blends harmoniously with the artificial structures created in the garden and is enriched by contemporary sculptures and striking scenographic effects, an unusual journey in a world that combines nature and art, both of international quality, among the sculptures of artists such as Keith Haring, Roy Lichtenstein, Erwin Novak, Susanne Schmoegner, Rudolgh Hirt.
In short, a garden of Eden that has enchanted so many lovers, a truly magical place to say “yes, I want it”!
- Is it possible to hold a wedding ceremony here?Yes, only symbolic ritual
- Do they host more than one event a day?Yes
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?Yes
- How many guests can it hold?Up to 70
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?We have elegant menus, prepared to excellent standards by our chefs and able to satisfy even the most discerning palates
- Do you have any special menus?Children’s menus, vegetarian and vegan menus, menus for people suffering with coeliac’s disease, menus for people with diabetes...
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes
- Is there a surcharge?A surcharge is foreseen, in case of extension of the time after 19:00
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?Untill 22:00
- Do you have access for disabled people?Yes
- Are pets allowed?Yes
- Venuelake view
- What types of payment do you accept?Bank transfer, 40% upon confirmation, the balance the day before the event
- Prices start at€ 1.500
Choosing the perfect Church to get married on lake Garda Here are a few very interesting suggestions to pick the right Church to get married! Have you chosen to get married on lake Garda? Then you must decide in which Church you want to celebrate your wedding! The lake is filled with splendid locations: […]