The Millennial Castle is a millenary castle that soars over the historic centre of the town, internationally regarded as the diamond tip of southern Garda. Nestled for centuries in the magical and lush greenery of its park, The Millennial Castle is home to ancient olive trees that dominate the breath-taking landscape, the enchanted witnesses of centuries of history and culture. Simply go through its drawbridge to get lost in the impressive timeless journey, between moraine cobblestones and Guelph battlements. Masterfully restored over time, the various levels of the Rocchetta and the Main Quarter evoke unforgettable sceneries from the past which will capture your guests on the most important day of your life.
At the Millennial Castle every single detail is meticulously taken care of: from the open bar with drinks specially designed for the event, with which tastings of cigars and chocolates can be matched, to the delicacies by selected Chefs, renowned for satisfying the most demanding and refined palates, cooking on site; from the elegant hall located in the Main Quarter, to the brand-new glass house, a refined minimalist space which can accommodate more than 200 people.
In addition, thanks to a special agreement with the Municipal Administration, it is possible to celebrate both civil unions and civil marriages.
- Is it possible to hold a wedding ceremony here?Yes
- Do they host more than one event a day?No
- Is it possible to hire the structure without a catering service?No
- How many guests can it hold?Up to 200
- Can you give me a brief outline of the menu?We have elegant menus, prepared to excellent standards by our chefs and able to satisfy even the most discerning palates
- Do you have any special menus?Children’s menus, vegetarian and vegan menus, menus for people suffering with coeliac’s disease, menus for people with diabetes...
- Can the couple bring their own wedding cake?Yes
- Is there a surcharge?No surcharge
- What is the latest that the wedding celebrations can go on to?Untill 02:00 AM
- Do you have access for disabled people?Yes
- Are pets allowed?Yes
- VenueLake, centre of town
- What types of payment do you accept?LOCATION FEE: Payable and net of bank charges within 30 days from the date of the event by wire transfer to the Foundation Ugo Da Como. - WEDDING RECEPTION FEE: Deposit of €2,000.00 payable and net of bank charges on confirmation of the offer by bank transfer to the catering company. Second deposit of €2,000.00 payable and net of bank charges (to be agreed) within 30 days from the date of the event
- Prices start atCost of location: from €2,000.00 - Cost wedding reception: from €100.00 + VAT per person