Carla Tobanelli approaches the floral world in 1985 when ikebana allows her to acquire technical expertise and a particularly refined aesthetic taste.
He then went on to enrich his training with a direct experience in the field of Western-style composition, in contact with the major Italian flower designers.
For the last twenty years, it has dedicated itself exclusively to the design and construction of installations for ceremonies, private and corporate events.
The Carla laboratory will produce impeccable creations for you, so that your event will be unique, exciting and fully customized. It also offers a structure that can meet your every need with professionalism and a wide choice of material, for achievements from the most classic style to a more contemporary style.
In recent years it has dedicated itself with particular attention to foreign clientele, making its professionalism and its aesthetic taste appreciated even at an international level.
- What services do you offer?Bridal bouquets, Floral decorations for wedding ceremonies and receptions, decorations for wedding cars or other forms of transport
- What does your wedding package include?There's no a basic package, since all of our creations are made according to the requirements of the bride and groom and are personal, which makes the wedding truly unique.
- Do you work alone or in a team?In Team
- Do you have collaborators in case of unforeseen circumstances?Yes
- Do you make customised bridal bouquets?Yes
- Do you offer a consultancy service?Yes
- What types of payment do you accept?30% on confirmation, the rest three days before the event
- Prices start at€ 500
Wedding flowers: intervista with Carla Tobanelli An expert of flowers talks to us about tips and trends for your wedding flowers Floral arrangements are amongst the most important decorations for a wedding day. You must hire a professional to take care of them, and to be sure to have original, beautiful and coordinated arrangements. We […]